Saturday, February 1, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | Day #1: About Me {The Manifesta}

#WildflowersUnscripted Day #1:
About Me {The Manifesta}


{Find the 3 hidden poems throughout the text}

I am love and I will be the love I seek.
I am creativity. I am able to co-create and live the life of my dreams.
I will use my gifts to glorify God.
I live my truth.
I am present.
I am strong.
I am brave.
I have a voice.
I am at peace with the universe.
I am whole; I am complete and
I will only allow individuals who are whole into my space.
I am blessed. I am loved.

I stand for the love of all of God's creation.
I stand for peace and compassion.
I am an advocate for animal rights.
It is my duty to do what I can to protect the earth environment; it is my home.
I stand for harmonious and healthy living.
I stand for feminism and the balance of masculinity. 
I stand to be honest in all my pursuits by being conscious 
and aware of the world inside and the one outside of me.

-Chymere A. 
 To participate in the WildflowersUnscripted Writing Challenge, CLICK HERE.




SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love this! I think "I am" period is a powerful statement and I really love how you allowed your strength in your identity to shine here. Favorite lines: "I am whole; I am complete and
    I will only allow individuals who are whole into my space. I am blessed. I am loved." - Yessss to all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely powerful. Nicely done, Chymere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using my gifts to glorify God --- amen amen! And to glorify me.

    KIMBERLYLUXE + From A Wildflower

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig