Thursday, February 13, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | DAY #13: How My Friends/Family Will Describe Me






For this part of the challenge, I sent text a few of my closest friends, asking them to describe me in a few words. I asked my parents the same question.  Surely, I'm far from perfect and not always the easiest person to put up with, but they all had wonderful things to say and it made me blush. It's always incredible to see yourself through other people's eyes.
  • Mommy said: Creative, bubbly, scatter brained, impulsive (lol)
  • Daddy said: Resilient, creative, beautiful
  • Christina said: Creative, caring, passionate
  • Josh said: Ambitious, adventurous, creative
  • Taelor said: Goofy, weirdo, sweet when I want to be
It's unimportant whether I agreed with them or not. The people who love us are mirrors of who we are, not a direct reflection, but a balance of opposites, allowing us to see things we cannot see with our own will.

What do your friends/family members say about you?

besos, 

Chymere Anais



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awww! This is such a cute idea! I like what you said, "The people who love us are mirrors of who we are, not a direct reflection, bu ta balance of opposites, allowing us to see what we cannot see with our own will". I completely agree with that. I recently had a conversation with a guy I'm dating and he told me why I was special to him, it was amazing how what he said embodied how I feel about myself but it was so unexpected and he kinda yings my yang haha.

    I also like how people used some of the same adjectives for you, that shows that certain aspects of who you are resonates innately. That's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig