Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | DAY #19: Share a Secret

Wildflowers Unscripted Day #19:
Share a Secret

Before I started this challenge, I had many, now I have a handful of them that I'll never be ready to share with the world.  The secret is that I have secrets that I will probably take with me to the grave, secrets that my own trustworthy journals can't hold, secrets that I've only confessed to God and never gave a second thought to.  Some are mine and some are the secrets that others have entrusted with me. 

So the secret is out: I have secrets.

besos, 
Chymere  Anais
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Having secrets is beautiful. It beens your life has been a journey. Secrets add mystery. Take those secrets with you to the grave and only discuss them with your Creator on Judgement Day. Remain that secret keeping box for those who need to spill their deepest moments to someone. One thing I appreciate about you is you hold no judgement. That is why you are trusted with the things that can scar someone if it ever got out.

    Nik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaahah! I see what you did there :)
    http://thekaleidoscopian.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig