Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | DAY #25: My Vices

Now when I looked up the term 'vice', I couldn't quite figure out what I could say that could relate to what a vice is.  I'm sure I'm not impartial to sin or wicked behavior, but nothing immediately came to mind to be able to call my darkness out directly.  Therefore,  what I have listed here may just be surface understanding, so I apologize for not going deeper today. 
  • The best of my days start and end with Coffee + Tea, both loaded with raw sugar and french vanilla creamer. 
  • I can't explain my love/hate relationship with or my addiction to social media. I dislike the affect it has on how we communicate, but I have yet to pull away from it for an extended period of time. 
  • And even though I'm an "vegan" now, I gotta have my Chocolate, sweets in general really. I am still on a quest for the perfect, vegan alternative, but until I find it, chocolate will continue to be apart of my "diet".
  • God is constantly dealing with me on my patience defect. I'm incredibly impatient, however learning, that waiting builds character.  
  • Lastly, I have a tendency to mock people and 99.9% of the time, it's not intended to be malicious in any way. For instance, if I think someone, even a stranger to me, has an interesting dialect, I will mock what they say and how they say it. Awful habit I know. The first step is always awareness.

So there you have it, my vices.  What is your evil? 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Girl, i'm like you with the sweets. I have the most insatiable sweet tooth. Either I go cold turkey or I eat every sugary treat that comes my way. There's no in-between. My only other vice is wine. Red wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked sweets until I hit my 20's and now I can't stop! Also, I'm with you on the coffee! Can't wake up without it. Social media too, haha. Hey, there are worse things we could be addicted to!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig