Friday, February 28, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | DAY #28: Self-Portrait #nofilter


This has been such an amazing challenge!  I'm really proud of myself and all the amazing writers who completed it. Thank you to the wonderful ladies of From a Wildflower and Twenties Unscripted for creating it! Now excuse me while I take a little blogging/social media hiatus (drained is an understatement). 


Clickable links to all the days of the challenge:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 
8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 
15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 
22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27

Stay inspired.
Chymere Anais

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful photo! Loving your bun! I've enjoyed following you along on your journey this past month. See when you get back boo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love! I appreciate all your support!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by beloved! Stay positive and yes, I will show you how to cut people off too.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions