Thursday, February 6, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | Day #6: Embarrassing Moment(s)

I'm known to not take myself too seriously, so that the laughter pretty much invalidates any potential embarrassment.  Or I intentionally forget what it was that embarrassed me, delete it from my memory bank completely, so in moments like this, where the topic calls for an embarrassing moment, I don't really know or remember those particular happenings. I think I remember peers trying to bully me at one point, but as far as I can recall, that didn't effect me much either, and eventually, they figured I wasn't a fun target anyway and gave up.

Certainly I've had numerous embarrassing moments in my time, overtaken by intoxicated bravery. Even if I was climbing up the walls like some circus monkey or trying to be seductive like a vixen model in an altered mental state, I don't ever remember consciously feeling any sting of embarrassment.  However, that doesn't mean it was any less of an embarrassing situation.

I do, however, remember a few moments when I found myself extremely embarrassed and even my humor couldn't dismiss it.  For instance:
  • In 4th grade, I shaved off all my eyebrows trying to be cute and I wasn't allowed to wear a beanie to cover it up. My parents are cruel.   
  • In high school, I attempted to make a skirt out of a pillow case and had the audacity to wear some kind of bright colored panties on underneath.  
  • A couple of summers ago, while I was on a walk with my best friend, I decided it would be a great idea to jump over a mud puddle. I slipped. I fell. I laughed my butt off and she laughed with me, tons more hysterical than me of course.
  • And I won't talk about the time I ended up in a shopping cart, only to be tossed in a sea of bushes. #SummerNights
So, cheers to those laughable scenes that I did remember, just for the sake of fun conversation.

besos,
Chymere Anais


Click around to check out the other days of this challenge: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wait... why did you think shaving your brows was a good idea?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL there's no real answer to that. young and foolish, I suppose!

      Delete
  2. lolololol hahahahahaha at shaving your eyebrows off.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions