Saturday, February 8, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | Day #8: New/Different City: City of Angels Play List

#WILDFLOWERSUNSCRIPTED
Day #8: New/Different City

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 86 {City of Angels Play List}

Today's challenge, which so happened to be a Saturday, is to highlight a NEW/DIFFERENT CITY, one that's not my own, I assume.  Pretty soon, you all will understand how fitting this is, or perhaps you already do *giggles*.  Continuing my California play list that I started back in 2012, merged with today's challenge, here is a compilation of songs that automatically put me in the very essence of the City of Angels, most of which have been previously featured on the blog. Enjoy! -Chymere Anais
  1. California x Phantom Planet
  2. Counting Stars x One Republic
  3. The Recipe x Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre. 
  4. Disparate Youth x Santigold
  5. So What if it is x The Foreign Exchange
  6. The Only Place x Best Coast
  7. Unwritten x Natasha Bedingfield
  8. PUSH x Lenny Kravitz
  9. Welcome to Paradise x Green Day
  10. Los Angeles Lies x Summer Heat
  11. Everything x Jhero
  12. Breezin' x George Benson
  13. Same Night Sky x 2 a.m. Club
  14. Lately x Dom Kennedy 
  15. National Anthem x Lana Del Rey
  16. Ready or Not x Bridget Mendler
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lol yes, yes I do understand how fitting it is! In love with numbers 1-4, I gotta give that Best Coast song a listen. I'm slick into her because Kendrick put me on her after performing with her

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig