Sunday, February 9, 2014

WildflowersUnscripted | Day #9: Theme Song of My Life


WildflowersUnscripted 
Day #9:
Theme Song of My Life

The theme song to my life changes quite frequently by the day sometimes, but there is one that never fails to be appropriate anytime I hear it. The theme song of my life would have to be:


This beautiful song continues to bring me through the toughest times and reminds me that good things do come to those who wait; not necessarily being in a standstill, but allowing things to unfold in their divine order.  Not rushing destiny and appreciating the present moment.  This song has become my anthem, because patience is something I'm constantly having to check and adjust.  The moment I feel myself losing it, I just press play and something about this song automatically brings me back to my center.

besos,
Chymere Anais

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig