Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Direction...

Brief update: This mind of mine has been flooded with thoughts in regards to self-branding and expression. I'm thinking...and a result of that may be a change in direction for this brand I've been building over the years. As I evolve as a person in general, I want to make sure this blog is always growing with me. It's not much I can say at this point, just to be careful to not make empty promises, but know that I am still on this inspiration high and sense  that something new and wonderful is brewing in the mix! : )

Stay inspired.
Chymere  Anais
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions