Saturday, March 1, 2014

Soundtrack Saturdays: Vol. 89 {March Music}


  1. Daydream x Tori Kelly
  2. Empire x Shakira 
  3. Happy x Pharrell Williams  
  4. Fancy x Iggy Azalea (ft. Charli XCX) 
  5. 1983 x Neon Trees  
  6. Now or Never x Kendrick Lamar (Mary J. Blige)
  7. Rock Steady x Diplo
  8. What Love is x Lolawolf 
  9. Studio x Schoolboy Q
  10. Brave x Sara Bareilles
  11. Back to the Beginning Again x Switchfoot
  12. Fast in My Car x Paramore
  13. Turn This Love Around x Armin van Buuren
  14. Dark Horse x Katy Perry (Juicy J.)
  15. Confidence x Justin Beiber
  16. Donatella x Lady GaGa
  17. Survival x Eminem
  18. The Movement x Kid Ink
  19. Ups and Downs x Ryan Leslie
  20. Runaway Baby x Bruno Mars
  21. Lifetime x Emeli Sande
Normally, I like get work done to music without lyrics, on any scale from jazz to classical, however, I'm switching things up a bit this month. I find myself entering March with such high spirits (and even higher expectations).  I've been so inspired lately and it seems as though the dream chase and my ambition have been revitalized and refueled by some magical force. I'm back to the same momentum I had when the year began, which is phenomenal.  

As March will be mostly dedicated to brand strategy and execution for a few projects in the making, all the while still trying to balance work, school, and life, this play list and the likes of these songs that will hopefully continue to keep me company on the early mornings, alert on business trips when I'm craving home, and keep my spirit upbeat on the swamped nights I wish I could find a good sleep pattern to stick to. It all sounds stressful, but I'm extremely hype about what is taking place, but it's vital to be careful, to stay trapped inside this exact energy field where creativity meets productivity.  I assume you all will understand if I am absent this month (or the one to follow), but please understand it's not out of negligence; I'll be back in no time.  

What songs do you prefer to listen to while working/studying?
Feel free to leave your mini-playlist in the comment section below!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your blog font, what is it if you don't mind me asking? Great selection of music, I'll be listening to a few titles, thank you :)

    xo, Stephanie
    She Casually Allure. "Not Another Fashion Blog"

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig