Tuesday, May 6, 2014

05.06.14 | Keep Going.

Keep going. 

I've been hearing/seeing that phrase a lot lately, so it must mean something. Even my horoscope today was relative by saying no matter how colossal my dreams are or how insane they sound to others, to keep going after them and staying positive throughout the process. It's pretty awesome when I think about it, just because the timing couldn't be anymore perfect. 

I've also been attracting amazing people into my life, who stand behind me and support me, even after I fail to listen to wise instruction [in regards to any stupid decision I'm about to make].

It's funny that it always feels like the right choice for me when I start or think about returning to college, but when I get there, I don't actually do what I'm there to do. Perhaps, that is what has always been the issue.

Just because I took a different route-and traveled a little slower than most-doesn't mean I'm not exactly where I need to be right now. 

It's not healthy to look at other people's lives in comparison to mine. All of our individual journeys are different, so I can't be discouraged, especially when it comes to people who have worked hard to get to where they are. 

There is no greater feeling than just knowing you're in a good place. I just have to keep the end goal in mind and not give up until I reach it.

@ChymereA
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Great post, Chymere, and you're so right. It gets hard not to compare your path with someone else's, especially in this share-crazy, social media driven world. In case you need to hear it again, keep going!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're so right. We feeler so inclined to share everything, but forget that people can and will leave details out. Just because the presentation is good, doesn't mean it is what it seems, so I have to keep that in mind as well.

      Thank you!!

      Delete
  2. *snap snap* That is definitely something I have to work on too. Acknowledging that the place I am is a good one despite what I envisioned or expected to happen to me by this time. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be and it's not a bad place. Let's keep going girl!

    PS - I hope I get to be one of those amazing people you speak of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are right. Keep going. Stay focused and take a detour if you need to.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig