Monday, May 26, 2014

SoCal is a Lifestyle


As soon as I arrived in LAX, I felt a sudden rush of peace take over me. Everything went by surprisingly smooth and I've  navigated my way around pretty well with little help.  There were good vibrations all around me and the beautiful weather was Polaroid perfect. Saying goodbye to my family was probably the hardest part so far and leaving my comfort zone wasn't easy at all, but the way everything fell into place naturally makes it all so worth it. It feels like God's own spirit is in the midst, reaffirming me with a light, yet overwhelming wave of His presence.  The universe seemed to be perfectly aligned with my purpose for being here and trying to sum that experience up in words does the actual experience no justice.  

The first time I mentioned my California Ambitions on this platform was back in 2012, so many of you are witness to the fact that it has been very long time in the making to be able to claim residency. I spoke all these things into existence; I wrote down the exact emotions I wanted to feel in my journal and hung a huge photo of LA in my bedroom back home where I could see it everyday. Those thoughts and one simple visualization tool manifested where I am now. The law of attraction is very real to me right now. That's just a confession to show that, with the right mindset, absolute trust in God, confidence in self, determination, and a dose of patience (+ hard work), dreams do come true, even if that does mean a few times setbacks along the way.

Throughout this entire process, the heaviest lesson for me personally, has been learning how to move in silence and how to trust God completely, rather than other people. Outside of my immediate family, no one even knew I was leaving and some people, such as those infamous dream killers and Negative Nancys will find out ...eventually. There was no dramatic exit or any going away celebration like originally planned; just me constantly praying this this move would, ultimately, glorify God, because if it weren't for divine favor, a move of this caliber would not even be possible.

So hellllllllooooooooo, California...Chymere is finally home. I am over-the-moon about starting this exciting new book in my life. Cheers to new beginnings.

-Chymere A.

Song of the moment:  'Unwritten' x Natasha Beddingfield

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Oh WOW! Congratulations. I'll be joining you out there soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wassup!!! We can link up once you get here!

      Delete
  2. I am so happy and excited for you and this new chapter you just opened up in your life. Congrats on the big move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully, I'll see you out here soon too!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, Chymere! I am so happy for you, doll. I can't wait to read more as you bloom and blossom over there on the west coast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  4. This is so awesome! I'll miss u but I'm happy ur where ur supposed to be now! Congrats! I'm so glad u went through with it girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, i'm so jealous! I'll get there permanently one day... congratulations!!!! My friend moved out there last year and it's sooooo darn expensive that she told me to save up like crazy just so I don't struggle like she's doing. I'm so happy for you! Now I have another reason/excuse to come visit (not that I really NEED an excuse to go to Cali or anything).

    Xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not everyone has the same experience, but it is expensive. Pay rate is also higher. But there are ways to get around it, trust lol But thank you! And my door is always open..and I mean that! Just do it!

      Delete
  6. Welcome to Cali! It's an amazing experience when you let go and let God. Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, I'm so Happy for you! Congrats on the big moves you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so exciting but ah I am so sad we didn't get to meet before you left!! I wish you blessings and happiness in this new chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome is this!! Southern California is a fantastic place to make a new start and it's just beautiful. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome is this!! Southern California is a fantastic place to make a new start and it's just beautiful. Best wishes to you.

    Do share lots of pictures.... I love LA!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig