Friday, June 13, 2014

Blank Canvas

After chasing one of my wildest, most ambitious dreams to date only for it to not be anything like I expected it to be, I found myself completely lost. Needless to say, the experience forced me back to square one; putting the puzzle pieces back together again and starting over.  I felt like a blank canvas was absolutely necessary at that point. And thus this ever-evolving blog was re-born.

I’m starting to think that blank canvases excite me; all the endless possibilities that come along with new beginnings spark something in me that I can’t explain in proper words.  However, it is my hope that this blank page brings longevity …and promise…and more importantly, constantly pours hope and inspiration into the lives of others, because at the end of the day, if I’m the only one benefiting, what does it even mean?


So here’s for another shot, another chance, another sunrise.  New or old, I cherish each of you and happy that you’ve chosen to be here with me.  So now that you are here, let’s connect, be friends, and build empires!


Oh…and #livebeautifully


♥ Chymere A.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions