Monday, June 30, 2014

Mid-Year Review 2014

Looking back on the state of the year up to this point, it has been an exceptional year, which only forces me to believe that it can only get better from here. Many things happened that weren't in my plans and turned out to be little acts of kindness from the universe, serendipitous almost. The tragedy that we see on the news daily reminds me that the world is bad enough without my help, so  I choose to focus my attention on all the good that sometimes goes unnoticed. Here are the best happenings of 2014 (so far):

Best in 2014

Life Experience:

Visiting the Grand Canyon for the first time with my family was an immaculate experience. Words-not even photos-even do it justice. Definitely a chance of a lifetime that I'm so blessed to have experienced with the people I love the most.

Moment in Sports:


Kevin Durant's Ah-Mazing, heart wrenching MVP acceptance speech at the 2014 ESPY Awards

    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions