Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer Reading List: Pt. II

 photo 7780D2EE-FE4B-4AA5-A2DB-13B73D150FC8_zps5g0oor7d.gif


I am more incline to buy books, because the local library can be a hit or miss, and in my experience, mostly a miss. Therefore, I'm currently waiting for books to delivered to my house and requested items to get to the library. In the meantime, I picked up a few books that caught my attention to keep me occupied while I wait. So here is part II of my Summer Reading List 2014
  1. The Beautiful and Damned by: F. Scott Fitzgerald
  2. The Astral by: Kate Christensen
  3. One Fifth Avenue by: Candace Bushnell
  4. 32 Candles by: Ernessa T. Carter
  5. What Color is Your Parachute [40th ed.] by: Richard N. Bolles
I'll also be checking out a few comic books, because it's been a while since I dived into a good comic series, other than Game of Thrones. These titles include: Empowered (Adam Warren) and Young Avengers

Of course I have to ask again, what books are you currently reading this summer?
♥ Chymere A.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Currently, I'm reading "Orange Is the New Black" and I couldn't put it down when I first picked it up. I had to stop because of school, but since I'm done with school, I can pick it back up again. I also want to start reading the Hunger Games Trilogy- saw both released movies, and of course the Twilight Series. I have to read the last book- saw all three movies. Admitting all this makes me realize I am a geek or something, which I kind of already knew, but I was on a serious hiatus because of work and school combined. -Jess L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know OITNB was a book! That's descent. Have you seen the show? Hunger games is pretty good, but I din't read the last one. And it's perfectly fine if you're a geek, nothing wrong with that!

      Delete
  2. Love the GIF! Super cute! These sounds like some great reads, I also have a bone to pick with the local library selection from time to time so I try to buy new reads as often as possible, especially because I'm trying to grow my own library. Right now, I'm reading "Love" by Toni Morrison. That F Scott Fitzgerald book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions