Monday, July 7, 2014

July 4th | Weekend Summary

Me and this girl. Not a fan of my face, but whatev.
On Friday, I hit the city with Ms. Sheriden for a cookout for Classik, which is a really dope artistic brand here in Atlanta. A more detailed synopsis has been posted on Sheriden's blog already). Later on that evening, I reconnected with an old friend of mine and had a enjoyable time catching up over fruit infused Sangrias and backyard fireworks. Saturday, I hung out with my mom all day. Sunday, I went to church, had dinner with a friend, and wrapped the night up with ice cream and movies. This weekend was pretty amazing, but still very low key, just the way I like it. I didn't even get to take many pictures. To be surrounded by good energy, good people, good food, good music, and fireworks ...what more could I ask for?
♥ Chymere A.


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. HYFR! Lol I love that picture and your face so I don't care what you say. And I'm glad the rest of your weekend was so dope, I love lowkey too, the energy is just better. Yaaaay to great weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend :)

    http://hellocynicalbadger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great holiday! Now I want sangria hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig