Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Zone


I am my best self in or near the water. When I'm wrapped up in the world that way, looking up at the massive sky, it feels like I'm one with the universe, at least at peace with it.  At the same time, I realize that despite how small I am in comparison, God still hears my prayers. Something similar happens when I create something beautiful or hear a song I like, however, I get this feeling, mostly, when I'm in a large body of water. It there that I am able to sense just how colossal God is; and how creative...and amazing..and powerful. Whether I am in the ocean or in an outdoor pool, my element is water, which is the ultimate happy place for me. 

Where do you go to feel alive?

♥ Chymere A.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i love this!
    i'm the same way - there's something about being outside and seeing the vastness of the world.
    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so beautiful. That's definitely one of the reasons that I love the water as well. I'm not a talented swimmer like you lol but having something that feels bigger than you is an amazing way to feel so connected with God and the universe as you've said. So I'd also say a beach. Or the aquarium. That's becoming my substitute beach lol for when I need that clarity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this is why we're always riding the same wave, it seems!

      Delete
  3. As usual, a beautifully written post. I love water as well. Being outdoors in general is so beautiful to me. I haven't found that one place that takes me to a place I've never been before, but I'm pretty sure It would be at the very top of a mountain

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no where as deep as a body of water (which I have a fear of), mine would be a basketball court. When I'm out there, I just feel at ease with everything. Whether I'm playing pickup or if i'm just getting shots up, everything for those xx amount of hours are ok.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions