Wednesday, August 6, 2014

City Finds | Osteria del Fugo Mid-town ATL



{Photo credit for 1, 6, & 7: Sheriden  | All others are original photos}

Last month, I met up with bloggers Vett (Real College Student of Atlanta) and Sheriden (The Indie Byline) at Osteria del Figo in mid-town Atlanta. Since it was my first time meeting Vett in person, I admitt to being a bit anxious, which seems to naturally happen when anything new transpires. Although I was nervous initially, the three of us had a wonderful time laughing, conversing, and sharing stories like old girlfriends.

Considering how much I love Italian food, choosing an Italian dine-in  for this mini blogger meet up was a perfect, inexpensive option. Before being seated, patrons were asked to order their main dish, an order of business that made things go by much smoother throughout the course of the meal. I ordered the penne with 4 formaggio sauce, a safe choice. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. 

The general squared area was really nice, full of little shops and restaurants, and the perfect outdoor courtyard inside the perimeter for dog walking and leisurely enjoying the outdoors. It's in the same plaza as Yeah! Burger, which is where Sheriden held her birthday dinner the previous weekend. The restaurant itself had a nice rustic, Tuscany feel that made the ambiance really warm and inviting. Craving something sweet afterwards, the three of us went across the parking lot for ice cream at Jeni's. Vett left early, leaving me and Sheriden to roam, have a mini-photo shoot, and ended up having an unexpectedly eventful night.

Overall, I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who has never tried it before. It's also great date night place if you're someone who prefers more relaxed/casual environments.

♥ Chymere A.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful ladies and good food always make for a great afternoon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new category! And awesome recap of our meetup and description of the place! Love your pics, they came out really great meaning I should consult my iPhone more often for pics lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you girls had a lovely time. I've only been to one FIGO in Vinings and it was awful, no one in my party liked their meals (cold,hard,bland) but I've heard so good things about it, it might have just been that location. I will have to try midtown because I love pasta!

    www.cocowednesdays.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions