Friday, September 12, 2014

Look Book | Falling for Cool

As I'm preparing for the cooler months ahead, an array of fall/winter styling options and ideas play out in my mind. I can't ever seem to keep up with trends, so I'm not sure what's "in style" or not, but that's not the most important thing in my look book. For me, comfort is always the winner when selecting clothes to build my wardrobe, however, this season, I want to go towards collection that is more reflective of my personality as well. 

With that, I've created 3 different looks that I'll most likely be rocking on those cool days I so desperately long for:

Rainy Days


Pop of Green

Blacker the Berry



What style statements will you be making in the coming seasons?

♥ Chymere A.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I LOOOOOOVE the first three looks, especially the one with the distressed jeans. I think this fall I just want comfy, simple, laidback, and not too expensive. Lol we'll see how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like that shouldn't be too hard to manage! Just more you!

      Delete
  2. Each of these looks are cute, but I just love the first one. I'm a big fan of the military chic look and I could def see myself rocking that. I even have similar boots on my wishlist!

    xo,
    Dre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like that look too and for a long time I wasn't sure of how to make it work style wise...now, I think I have a few ideas to help guide me.

      Delete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig