Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Look/Feel/Smell Gorgeous | What's in My Glam Bag

It's no accident that 98% of my Glam Bag is nothing but Mary Kay products; Mother Darling has been a Mary Kay beauty consultant for almost 10 years. If it weren't for her, I probably wouldn't have any make-up at all. Also, because I have sensitive skin, there aren't many products that I can use, therefore, it is one of the few brands I absolutely trust. There is no way I'd recommend anything I don't use myself. On top of providing great products, The Mary Kay Foundation has helped to change the lives of women in so many ways, especially in cases revolving around domestic violence. 

On any given day, I'm inclined to wear just mascara and some lip balm/color combination.  It's very rare that I have a full face of make-up on; when I do, it's very light and minimal. Most of these items are products that keep my skin clean and refreshed throughout the day. However, I do carry things I may not wear on an everyday basis, because  you never know what could come up at the last minute, so it's important to always be prepared. 

Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 10 from 6-9pm I'll be hosting a web party for my mom. Essentially, what this means is from 6pm-9pm you guys register on her Mary Kay website, shop online, and include my name in the comments upon checkout. Any order over $40 will receive a free gift. During this time, my mom and I will be working as a team to be able to assist you in any way via Twitter (@ChymereA + @ladyblessed_MK), so essentially, you'll have not 1, but 2, of your very own virtual personal shopper! It's just that simple. I think every woman deserves to indulge from time to time, especially when it's about supporting other women. Come join the party and have a little girl time!

- ♥ Chymere Anais

Ps- To learn more about how Mary Kay is committed to ending and preventing domestic violence C L I C K  H E R E.


What's in my Glam Bag

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Mary Kay's Mascara it's pretty much amust have in my little make up bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never worn Mary Kay but I've heard lots of good things!

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions