Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#AutumnLove ♡ Online Pop-Up Shop Event

[Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions and thoughts on this product are my own.]

On October 16-19, 2014, I'll be hosting an online pop-up shop event via Chloe + Isabel. It's a wonderful chance for us girls to expand or build our jewelry collection with these really beautiful, handmade pieces! Currently, I'm waiting anxiously for my items to arrive and look forward to sharing how I styled them in a future Look Book. My cousin introduced me to the brand, as she is embarking on a new business venture with the company. I'm also interested in seizing the business opportunity for myself, so this event gives me the ability to test the waters before I commit, just to see if it's something I can see myself doing on the side. 


A little background info on the Chloe + Isabel brand: 



1. The Friendship Philosophy: 

Chloe + Isabel was founded on the Friendship Philosophy - the idea of two best friends as different as day and night, but united in their common love of jewelry! We offer jewelry trendy and fashionable jewelry for our “Chloe” customers and classic and refined pieces for our “Isabel” customers. 



2. The design studio: 

All c+i jewelry is designed in our NYC studios, and produced by the same factories that work with big-name, high-end stores like Barney’s and Bergdorf Goodman. Because c+i Merchandisers are the only ones selling our jewelry, we cut out all the middlemen and reduce our overhead costs. We pass this along to the customer in the form of high-quality pieces at lower price points. 



3. c+i’s Satisfaction Promise: 

All c+i jewelry is hand-crafted, nickel-free, hypoallergenic and lead-safe. To make shopping easy and worry-free, we offer a 30-day money-back return policy. And because we’re committed to our customers’ satisfaction, we offer a lifetime replacement policy on all pieces.


Only limited spaces for shoppers are available, so please RSVP by October 14, 2014.

Shop online 
www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/taelormarie#44964



The Chloe + Isabel brand is built on philosophies that are definitely inspiring on so many levels. I not only enjoy supporting brands with a purpose, but I also believe in supporting local artist and helping young businesses thrive in any way I can. To see young people collaborate creative ideas and form a business out of it is definitely inspiring. This brand already makes me feel like I'm indirectly apart of something very special, like their jewelry has character. I'm the type of girl who would rather the sentiment over the price tag, especially when it comes to jewelry, so I sincerely look forward to showing off pieces that reflect that dimension of who I am. 

If you would like, use #AutumnLovePopUp or #AutumnLove on Twitter during your shopping experience and let me know what items you love the most and/or intend to purchase! You deserve the luxury of guilt-free shopping with a company worth investing in. 

I hope to see you there! 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig