Friday, October 31, 2014

Chymere A. Loves in...October 2014

October has been an exceptional month, full of unforgettable moments, new adventures, and no complaints. At Page 304 of 365, I can honestly say that I've accomplished so much with still more time left to fulfill the few goals I have yet to touch.

♥ Music:

  • Songs: Fantasy x Alina Baraz & Galimatias | Talk About It x Erik Hassle [both tracks featured on The October Mixtape no. III]
  • Album(s): Anomaly x Lecrae  | Tough Love x Jessie Ware

♥ Beauty:

♥ Tech:


♥ On the WWW:

  • For someone who literally craves a physical beach all the time, even in her dreams, this article written by Zadie Smith gave me an entirely new and rather refreshing perspective, which is something I greatly appreciate when I'm reading other people's thoughts. Her explanation of "...A reality shaped around your own desires..." was award-winning, along with the writing itself. In honesty, it made me want to move to Manhattan, but then I realized I may have missed the entire point, so I read it again...and again...one more time, then bookmarked to read later.  I believe I finally understood what she meant by Find Your Beach.
  • Reading the beautiful articles from GG's Layers to Self-Discovery Tour had me in a positive mindset all month long and I was so honored to participate and be apart of such an amazing group of writers.
  • Thanks to Urban Bush Babes for introducing The Line Up, a collection of super dope street style photos captured by Photographer: Anka Itskovich // IG: @the_line_up
  • YouTube Channel: Life with the Logans {via Vicky Logan}


♥ Miscellaneous:

  • Food: Why am I just learning that the Rice Crispy treats at Starbucks are amaze-balls? I'll take that with a Salted Caramel Mocha frappuccino, please | Desserts at CafĂ© Intermezzo in Mid-town Atlanta
  • Shows: Gotham | American Horror Story binge will commence today, for the sake of Halloween *says a prayer*
  • Candle: Pumpkin pie candle from Walmart
  • The new journal that I recently purchased from Home Goods. My current journal is coming to a close and I can't wait to begin writing in a new one
What have you been loving in the month of October?

- ♥ Chymere A.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig