Tuesday, October 14, 2014

In Love With Your Rhythm

In Love With Your Rhythm (A Compilation of Love Haikus)

we are a garden
the green plants are more vivid
rooted in good soil

your love for me blooms
proves faint prayers matter too
it reflects God's sun

just your existence
gives me energy unmatched
perils can't touch me

strategic movements
tore down heart walls and guards for
love overflowing

with you by my side
dark clouds are replaced by days
abundant with bliss

you are where my words
feel so uninhibited
here my art is safe

my ears to your chest
thankful for stars aligning
for time spent with you

your heart's trumpets sound
the same way I imagine
heaven's orchestra

lost in the tempo
careful to not lose senses
so familiar with  you

I press in closer
silently wishing God would
make time move slower

after all these years
in love with your rhythm still
keep growing deeper

thank you for being
someone whose love anchors me
together we fly

♥ // @ChymereA

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful poem Chymere, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love haikus and I like how you wrote a bunch that reads like a poem. Creativity at its finest.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig