Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Motivation | Live Your Dream


I am convinced that my mom is like Storm and has this uncanny power to sense my emotions, or at least the shift in my normal patterns, enough to provoke some sort of change in them. Some people call it a mother's instinct, but I'd like to think of it as a super power, gifted only to the chosen few and she has it down to an Omniscience. She sent this video to me in the midst of me not feeling so confident about the goals I placed in front of myself, without me expressing those feelings to her. And I listened to it a few times and meditated on the message for a while, because it was definitely something I needed to hear, especially in that moment. 

 Many times, the journey to achieving your goals and living your dreams can seem like the hardest thing in the world. In those dark moments when your dreams seem too far away to touch, it's easy to cave in. The worst part about being in that place, I think, is attracting the negativity that's only feeding into that self-doubt. If you ever get to that point, just know that you are closer than you think you are; it's all a matter of continuing to push forward and refusing to cave in. Every now and then, you're lucky enough to stumble across things that motivate you to pull yourself out of that dark place and continue the journey with your head held high. 

- ♥ Chymere Anais
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this. Very inspirational and what a wonderful mommy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is definitely confirmation and many great things are coming your way. mamma's do know best and I know my mom too wouldnt tell anything wrong. great way to end my Monday night with a lot to think on and put something into action, no more sideline stuff.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions