Sunday, November 9, 2014

Look Book | Refined Sunflower

Refined Sunflower


This outfit works well for an all inclusive, post-date-meet-the-parents type of evening. Something classy, but not conservative. Black is a staple color in my wardrobe, but let's add a pop of color to show the bright side of my personality. Feminine, but casual. Nails painted neutral/soft pearl-like color. Keep jewelry simple; nothing gaudy.  Viola! It's expressive and bold, but not obnoxious, a relatively toned down look for a wildflower, who is as free as a bird without caging said individual into a claustrophobic box, constructed by society's rules of being a lady.

What do you think? How would you have styled this ensemble differently?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this!! I've never worn that style of boots though...I'm not sure how they would look on me. I've been rocking combat and biker boots a lot lately. I'd probably do some big earrings or a big necklace as a statement piece. Also I love the splash of yellow. I think yellow and gray look really good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute, Chymere! I love how you added the pop of color with the yellow bag. I could see myself rocking this with a pair of black riding boots or black pumps.

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig