Saturday, December 6, 2014

Lofty Dreams

'Grungy Skyline' | Original Photography by: Chymere Anais
Have you ever just fallen in love with a place-whether that place is mental or physical-solely based on the vibes and good energy you receive from simply being there? 

I believe all dreams come with a certain level of compromise as far as what someone is willing to sacrifice in order to make it happen. For instance, I've always envisioned myself living in an antique kind of urban loft, with it's own kind of charm, character, and stunning architectural details. In my mind, it was one that stood out as residential construction, but is nestled quietly in the heart of a breath-taking skyline of a city I will love forever. Finding one that fits all my mental details and budget makes the reality of that dream coming true feel closer than ever. The only stipulation is sharing that space with another person. 

When I first began the apartment hunting process, not having a roommate was something I was pretty headstrong about. Now, I'm forced to question what it is I'm giving up in order to bring this one dream to life and the conclusion in my mind is privacy, as well as shared responsibility. However, after discussing the pros and cons what could possibly happen in friendship and money matters with my prospective roommate, we came to a mutual conclusion; that the outcome may very well be a positive experience for both of us, so the potential of beauty outweighed fear of the opposite. 

Needless to say, we both have found an oasis that we both absolutely love. All in due season, I'm certain we'll have the joy of knowing it's officially ours to call home. We'll just have to learn to really be patient during the process and not let anxiety ruin a potentially great opportunity. 

What have you been daydreaming about lately?



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the idea of the loft lifestyle too! I just need to get more money so I can live my urban dreams haha but I am trying to be patient too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you got it! It is already there for the taking...just gotta believe. :)

      Delete
  2. That photo is beautiful ♥

    Elizabeth | www.ourlovewillneverfade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig