Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Music Collective: vol. 19 {The December Mix Tape}

Lately, I've been wanting to create positive energy in the atmosphere and just vibe. Deep down in side, I've also been missing the on again/off again love affair I have with the keys, so with that lingering desire to reconcile, I've been gravitating towards piano-centric melodies as well. Surprisingly enough, I'm pretty much over typical Christmas tunes; they're everywhere. The mellow mood I've literally been in for months musically inspired me to curate today's play list, The December Mix Tape.



+ For more hand picked selections from my personal music collection, browse the archives H E R E. +

    ♥ // @ChymereA
    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions