Sunday, February 8, 2015

A Girl's Best Friend

People without pets may not understand the emotional attachment people have to their pets, but those who have grown to love and accept them consider them family. This beautiful creature became apart of my life at one of my lowest, darkest points. At the time, I didn’t know that this sweet, loving, enthusiastic dog would have such an incredible impact. With her beside me, I’ve learned so much about myself…about love, patience, and understanding . It didn’t matter how mad i was when she destroyed my property or how many long periods I was away from her, her loyalty and unconditional love never failed.

There’s definitely a void now that she’s gone. I may have rescue her, but little did I know that I would be the one who needed saving. I am eternally grateful for her presence in my life. Missing my baby and best friend so much already. If all dogs go to heaven, I pray she rest in peace.

@ChymereA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig