Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Music Collective: vol. 26 {Going Through the Changes}

Tuesday morning, and I admit, I woke up reflecting the weather; a cloudy, somber down pour of emotions. Nothing was particularly wrong, however, I was not in the mood to deal with the day, let alone myself. For whatever reason, this song made me feel better and I allowed it to loop while I attempted to sort through my thoughts on paper. The repetition of the hook resonated with me and reminded me that transformation is taking place, which doesn't seem like such a bad thing. Going through the changes.

That's one of the most beautiful things about music + sound; when it speaks, you can sense a message that directly applies to whatever you're going through, but only if you're receptive. And for that very reason, I will always appreciate music that I can get lost in.

Press play.

♥ @ChymereA

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this, it's very melodic and is one of those songs I can see myself putting on and just being able to ride out and vibe to it. It's just what I need on as you implied a bleary-not-wanting-to-be-bothered day

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions