Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Inspired

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and the creative juices are flowing like crazy. Perhaps, it's because my excitement about life is through the roof and that outburst of elation caught me completely off guard. Wonderful things are happening and the energy flowing within and around me is too vibrant to ignore. I don't think it's an accident that as my relationship with God is deepening, my focus is sharpening, and my purpose is becoming clearer. Despite all the bad that has happened in the past/will happen in the future, I can still say with confidence that God is...so good.

Usually when spring time rolls around, I'm excited for the summer. Although I look forward to what summer 2015 has in store, I remain happy about where I am right now and, considering the darkness I've been through over the course of my life, it truly is an amazing feeling to be absolutely appreciative of the present moment. Being present doesn't necessarily imply that I'm not thinking about the future at all; it just means I'm not obsessing over it to the point where the now is being neglected. 

I've curated a word bank of all the things on the horizon, to sort of draw out a theme and keep track of the inspiration behind the direction I'm headed in for the second quarter (April-June) of the year, as far as this blog is concerned:
  • Happiness
  • Music
  • Art
  • Design
  • College
  • Career
  • Engineering
  • Ink
  • Vinyl
  • Projects
  • Ideas
  • Style
  • Transition
  • Pinterest
  • #CarefreeBlackGirl
  • #BeachBabe
  • Fitness
  • Green
Chymere A.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions