Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Update, But Not Really...

It's been a while...and I wish I had something innovative to say here, but unfortunately, I do not. I would love to predict that a new post will be up by next week or the end of this week, but empty promises are no good. Even my regularly scheduled Music Collective post have come to a semi-halt, because I've literally only been listening to everything I mentioned H E R E in rotation. I just wanted briefly pop back in to inform the people who read this blog that I am still alive. Also, I want to convey, ever-so-vaguely, that so many wonderful things has happened/is happening in my world! It's not exactly in my realm of comfort to discuss certain aspects of my life on here...just for the sake of keeping privacy sacred, but I will say that life is pretty dope and I'm extremely thankful that God continues to bless and protect me.

Other than that, I just haven't found the time to blog. I'm super behind on my blog reading. It's been said that you make time for what you want to make time for and I'm aware of that, but sometimes, there just isn't enough time in the day to cover all bases. I do apologize for the absence.  I take full responsibility for lounging and watching mindless television on off days, instead of dedicating more time to creating content and working on the project (that I've mentioned a couple times, yet haven't spoken much about). I strongly believe in maintaining balance between work/play/chill mode, but maybe, I use term "balance" as my excuse. Moments like this, I come back to this blog-my pride and joy-realizing that now may not the most opportune time to match relaxation with work, simply because the life of my dreams hasn't fully manifested yet, but you know...charge it to my head, not my heart. 

None of this is to say that I don't put in any work; I just feel like I don't work nearly enough as I should. I'm probably just being too hard on myself, which I do from time to time. However, I stated in my own words, that's it's not enough to be sometimes ambitious. The purpose of my little SLS series was to write little keepsakes to myself that would inspire others and right now, I'm feeling like I need to do a better job at taking my own advice, especially when it comes to chasing dreams at full speed. 

Anyway, for someone who didn't have anything to say, I certainly said quite a bit with a few shameless plugs, so thumbs up for self promotion.  This is post is all over the place and clearly isn't my best writing, as it has a more conversational, relaxed tone. Honestly, I haven't really been in the mood to edit or filter what decides to spill out. Sometimes, it's better to just wing it. Sometimes, all I need is to publicly ramble to whoever is willing to pretend to care, so thanks for that.

Catch you on the B-side! 
...Until then, feel free to follow me on Twitter @ChymereA
for other random thoughts, opinions, and day-by-day updates.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig