Monday, October 19, 2015

Music Collective: vol. 37 {Let's Get Away}

More and more, I grow more in love with arguably one of the most underrated groups in the music industry, The Internet, which can be said about every artist that emerges from Odd Future. An album review for their most recent project, 'Ego Death' is actually long overdue, although it has been one of my favorite albums to drop so far this year. Perhaps, when I find some down time, I'll get around to writing one. Until then, enjoy the visually dope video and if you've never listened to them, now is a great time to start. 
♥ @ChymereA
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love The Internet! I don't know how I missed this music video, its so good!

    Laci
    www.solacilike.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig