Thursday, November 5, 2015

Christmas Wish List: Nov/Dec 2015

Christmas Wish List II


When I was younger, my parents would encourage me to make a list of the things I wanted for Christmas, so around this time, I would start brainstorming of all the different items to put on my wish list. Although I didn't always receive exactly what was on the list, it gave them a general idea of what to get me. I can't begin to imagine how much they had to sacrifice to make my life better, but it makes me happy to know that they put genuine effort towards making sure we had gifts to open every time gift-giving season came around.

Now that I'm older, I do a majority of my personal shopping throughout the year on my own. I'm also realizing that the items on these lists are becoming more and more expensive each year. Fortunately, creating these lists gives me something to look forward to and some things to work for, because earning/working for everything I want in life was a standing lesson in my household growing up.

If I don't receive anything else this year material-wise, I really do appreciate all the things I've accumulated this year alone. Not to sound boastful or anything of that nature, but I bought a car this year, so I can honestly say I've been blessed beyond measure and I don't take any of it for granted. This is just a brief list of some of the things I've been coveting for quite some time now that give me a sort of shallow incentive, as well as a general idea of what I want for Christmas:
  1. MacBook Pro: Believe it or not, this is actually more of a necessity than a want. With all the work and projects coming up, I need something  it's been time for me to update my life for a while now; I just haven't had the funds to do so. 
  2. Yeezy Boost 350: I have no clue where to find these on retail. Even if I do, I doubt I buy them, but a girl can dream, right?
  3. Sony NEX-5TL Mirrorless Digital Camera: It has been my intention to get my YT channel up and running again. This year I'd like to participate in Vlogmas 2015, which is right around the corner and it's a shame that I'm ill prepared. 
  4. H&M Biker Jacket: This jacket caught my eye while window shopping recently and I remembered to make a mental note of what it looked like.  Not only have I not been able to find a replacement, but it also fits my "style" pretty well.
  5. Rampage Bondage Crossbody messenger bag: I'm not a huge fan of large totes and I don't have many bags in my wardrobe as is, but I like this one because it's something simple and versatile. 
  6. Happy x Clinique: This could possibly be considered as my signature scent, something I think every young lady should discover by the time she turns 21. The smell itself is fresh and feminine, yet subtle and flirty. Another one of my faves that I definitely need to re-up on is Chance by Chanel, which reminds me of everything my grandmother taught me about her personal favorite, Chanel no.5.  
  7. Darci Pavé Sable Watch: This Michael Kors watch is absolutely stunning-from the gorgeous sable color to the chic design. A good friend of mine who works at one of the high end stores showed it to me and I immediately fell in love.
What are some items you're lusting for this season?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig