Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Wish List II: December 2015

The Misfit's Wish List: Nov/December '15


It must have painted a pretty shallow picture of me to have created a sequel to my first extraordinarily priced wish list. To be fair, it's not my fault that I live in a consumer-driven, capitalist society that forces me to window shop my life away. It causes me to dream of having an overload of material things I can't afford at the moment, stuff that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. I still care about nature and the overall well-being of humanity, however, that doesn't change the fact that I want what I want! Now that I'm done convincing myself and all of you that I'm aware of my short comings, I can continue to dream in peace, but I can guarantee I'm nowhere near spoiled. There are  things on my wish list from 2013 that I have yet to purchase, so there's that.

Moving right along, I've come up with part II of my wish list for this holiday season. Everything with the exception of the Apple watch and Beats Headphones are pretty reasonably priced. Here's the run down:
  1. A jean jacket is a staple in my wardrobe and somehow, I misplaced mine not too long ago. It's hard for me to find ones that fit my shoulder span, so it was a little disappointing to misplace my favorite/only vintage Levi that fit so well.  This particular denim is here for example purposes, but the price ($50) sounds about right.
  2. As previously mentioned, Beats headphones have a nice little price tag. All the ones I've seen are at least $250. If I do my research, I could probably find some at a much lower cost, but I just think it would heighten my music listening experience, so I view it as an investment. 
  3. Although I personally like the design of the Samsung G2 watches better, I'm an Apple fanatic. I converted years ago and never really looked back. I think an Apple watch would be good for working out or a really efficient device to have on the go, where things are too hectic or disorganized to keep up with. And ohmygoodness, it's Mickey Mouse
  4. Nine West Galician Women's Boots: All my fall/winter shoes are literally falling apart, so I feel no guilt when it comes to shoes. For a person who loves shoes so much {see my 'SHE LOVES SHOES' board on Pinterest for reference}, I actually don't own that many; just the essentials. As I motion further into oblivion adulthood, I want my things to last, therefore at this point, $90 boots would also be considered an investment. 
  5. Now we're down to the bottom row. It's apart of my daily routine to smell good and leave my mark, so I'm always looking to expand my fragrance collection. Happy by Clinique was recommended to me by a co-worker over a conversation about hygiene. She had it on that day and it has a really fresh, light aroma, that is still very feminine and noticeable. 
  6. What would complete my 'Sons of Anarchy' obsession/holiday binge better than this super epic SoA mug? I don't think there's a real answer to that question. The only thing I could think of would be a SAMCRO t-shirt, that is currently sitting, waiting for me to buy in my Amazon wish list.
  7. Last but not least on my wish list is an Adidas Originals Sport Backpack. I remember wanting a pair of Adidas so bad in junior high and think it's cool that the company has seemed to make an exceptional comeback in the past few years, especially now with the celebrities such as Pharrell, Kanye West, and Rihanna as faces of the brand. As much popularity Adidas has accumulated, it's still an extremely underrated brand.
What are some items you're lusting for this season?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig