Wednesday, June 8, 2016

C-Day Wish List: 07.12.Summer16

C-Day Wish List: Summer '16

C-Day Wish List: Summer '16 by chymerea 

Ever since I started curating digitial wish lists of sorts on the blog, I've noticed the items have pretty much remained the same and that's because I don't really shop for myself nor does my style/desires change that often. After a while, certain things, such as this camera that I've literally had my eye on forever, become redundant. This year, I want to make more of an effort towards purchasing items on my wish list, because I work hard and I deserve it (no pun intended). 

Doing things for myself is not to eliminate the fact that I am extremely grateful for all that I do have and blessed beyond measure. Because there is so much suffering and poverty in the world, I think a lot of times the most compassionate people feel guilt anytime they experience materialistic indulgences. However, I think greed, not moderation, is the issue, just like eating healthy isn't necessarily about depriving oneself of the foods they love. With that thought, I'm learning to be more okay with wanting sometimes. 
  1. I'm short, so I love adding height to my frame. Recently, I haven't worn heels much and haven't been to many places where heels are "appropriate", but I'd like to add a nice, nude colored wedge to my wardrobe this summer, because they're usually pretty comfortable to walk in. These Jessica Simpson Jadyn wedges are perfect. 
  2. As an adult, there's honestly no such thing as summer vacation, so while I'm handling business, I think a sleek and stylish tote/briefcase would be suitable. It would also be replacing the one my parents' bought me for Christmas, which I can't seem to find anywhere. I really like the Merona tote from Target
  3. This BBC Adidas Artist Suit swim suit is so BOSS! Not only am I in love with the design, but it'll be supporting one of my favorite creatives, the one and only, Pharrell Williams. Currently, it's sold out, but I will find a way to get my hands on one before the summer is over! *fingers crossed*
  4. Summer season, of course, calls for stylish frames. My eyes are senstive to light, so I never leave the house without sunglasses. Right now, I'm loving this retro-trend. I try find inexpensive shades, so in the case that I lose/break a pair, it won't be a terrible loss, so I fully support Skyline Frames for offering a great way to find on trend sunnies without breaking the bank. 
  5. If you're familiar with any of my previous wish list, you'll notice that I almost always-maybe 95% of the time-include some kind of fragrance. I grew up inhaling my grandma's favorite, Chanel no.5, so I naturally gravitate towards Chanel most of the time. Also, like most women, I just love to smell good. On my radar this time around are CoCo Noir x Chanel Paris, which is more on the sophisticated/conservative side and Prada Candy, which has a more charming and flirty scent.
  6. I don't even know how to find authentic Yeezy 350's or what the retail value is, but I admire the style of the shoes so much. Perhaps, I should go on a hunt for a reliable sneaker plug.
  7. I've been lusting after this Michael Kors 'Darci' watch for months now. It's so simple, but the color is so splendid, it makes the watch stand out. 
  8. If I owned a Sony NEX-5TL Mirrorless Digital Camera The possibilities would be endless. I'd be able to elevate my productivity and produce quality content on the blog, get back into photography, etc. 
What's on your wish list this summer? I'd also love to know: what purchases have you made in the past year that you are most proud of?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig