Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Springtime (March | April | May) Favorites ♡


Now that the blog is back to its regularly scheduled program, I've decided to bringing back the favorites. Starting in June (6/31), these will be posted monthly. For whatever reason, this is my absolute favorite time of year to highlight things I've been loving, reading, and listening to; probably because I make most of my purchses in the spring/summer time. Although this one is a composition of 3 months, it's relatively short, so we'll start with the Music category:

Music:

Style:

Blogs 2 Love + Around the WWW:

Lifestyle + Miscellaneous:

That concludes the springtime favorites; hope you all enjoyed it! 
What are some things you've been loving lately?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig