Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Look Book | I ♡ Fall

I Love Fall Look Book


Like I said in a previous look book, I've been really gravitating towards blush tones. I still love this color and I think it's a really subtle way to add a touch of feminism to any outfit. 

Fall is approaching, which excites me for a few different reasons. Not only do I tend to dress up a little more, but this year, I'm planning to upgrade my wardrobe in a pretty major way. The same way this look book implies, the look I'm going for this year is more feminine/sophisticated and I want my closet this to reflect a more professional side of who I am. Of course, I will always have love love for my standard ripped jeans and leggings, but there's a time and a place for that. This outfit speaks volume for the look I'm going for this season. I'm absolutely infatuatated with the specs of the new Apple watch and it sits high on my wish list for Christmas, so I figured I'd throw that in this look book as well.

This outfit could work for a few different occasions: date night, brunch, business lunch or any work related event that's sort of casual, or a fun night out with the girls. It's simple and classy, yet still very cozy and casual.

I'd love to know, what looks are you gravitating towards this month?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig