Thursday, September 1, 2016

Summertime (June | July | August) Favorites

June | July | August Favorites ♡

June | July | August Favorites ♡ 

It wasn't my intention to go this long without doing a monthly favorites post; this post has been sitting in my drafts since July. According to the gap between the most recent compilation of my favorite things and this one, monthly favorites are, essentially, going in the direction of seasonal favorites, which I don't mind, considering I don't find or shop for new things that often.  For the sake of content, here are some of the things I've been loving, reading, and listening to this summer and as of late.

Music:

Style + beauty:

  • Dove Purely Pampering body wash in Coconut & Jasmine
  • equate Moisture Care Aloe Cool body lotion w/ Aloe Extract

Technology:

Blogs 2 Love + Around the WWW:

  • 'Black Cool: One Thousand Streams of Blackness' by: Rebecca Walker
  • 'Between the World and Me' by: Ta-Nehisi Coates
  • mintGreen 2016/17 Planner (Walmart)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig