Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Wish List 2016

Christmas List '16


Every year, I compile these list + visuals of the items that I've had my heart set on all year. This year, I think I deserve to treat myself; if not for Christmas, definitely in the next few months to follow. Adulthood has a tendency of draining you completely of all your resources, but I'm learning that it's totally OK to treat yo self every now and then. I've also been feeling pretty optimistic about my finances lately, so that's a good indicator that this year might actually be different as far as what I can and can't afford. 
  1. This particular handbag is sold out at Target and it hurts my heart! It was recommended by Charisse Christine on YT a couple of years ago, so perhaps, I took too long to snatch it up. My parents bought me an alternative last Christmas that has since been stolen and I've been looking for a replacement ever since.
  2. Prada Candy eau de parfum has been on the radar for a while now too. It has a very subtle, playful scent that wears very well throughout the day.
  3. After this year's Apple Keynote, I was so impressed with the Apple Watch Series 2, although I wasn't too pressed about getting the iPhone 7/7 Plus.
  4. This Crosley turntable is another item that's been on my radar forever and is also sold out, which is unfortunate, because I really adore the encasement for that one. I believe this camel-colored keepsake embossed record player would be a nice alternative. 
  5. CoCo Noir x Chanel is such sexy and divinely feminine fragrance that absolutely belongs in my collection. 
  6. This gem was found via an article from ESSENCE Magazine, "13 Dope Holiday Gift Ideas For Every Member Of Your Squad". As a hip-hop head, music enthusiast, and ATCQ fan, I am so in love and I need this shirt in my life! On top of that, I'm all for supporting black owned businesses as much as I possibly can.  
What's on your wish list this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig