Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Currently

Chymere Anais original photography. Shot w/ a iPhone 6s +

♥ In Love with: my city, sweet home A T L A N T A , all over again!

 ♥ Working On: content my sports blog that officially launched on 12.15.16 + VLOGMAS 2016 video editing

 ♥ Favorite Visual: different sights around the city // chic-industrial home decor

 ♥ Music [favorite sounds]: Starboy - The Weeknd // Musical Year in Review 2016 coming soon!!!

 ♥ Anticipating : what 2 0 1 7 has in store for all of us , which, despite the hiccups of the past year, I'm really hopeful about the new year

 ♥ Reading : 'Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur' by: Alwill Leyba Cara

 ♥ Watching: haven't been watching TV much lately besides ESPN & SportsCenter // consumed with making sure I have fresh content ready for SBS

 ♥ Favorite Words:

 "I am a lover without a lover. I am lovely and lonely and I belong deeply to myself." -Warsan Shire 

 ♥ Thinking about: what my intentions are for the upcoming year

 ♥ Over the Moon about: being back in a familiar place with a new perspective and a more positive attitude. 2016 has been a nightmare, but I am starting to feel whole again. On top of being in a much more positive space, I'm just happy to be here, where I am loved, celebrated, and safe.

 ♥ Dreaming Of: the era GLO-up; I can just feel the elevation to the woman I know I'm meant to be and...the thought of "her" makes me so happy to be alive in this moment.

 @ChymereA

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions