Thursday, December 1, 2016

Transition

Hello, Internet friends...

These past few years have felt like a perpetual state of "starting over"; in fact, I just changed my number (for the millionth time) like a week ago. I'd like to tell myself it's because I embrace change and adapt well, when in reality, it probably has more to do with not ever knowing what I'm doing with my life and/or having too much time on my hands. Constantly changing for the hell of it seems a little abnormal, a little unstable, so maybe I've spent a large portion of my life being a little insane.

Things have obviously changed around here...again; I can just feel my corner of the blogosphere getting smaller. As much as I like the direction my blog has taken this year, I've been wanting to get back to personal blogging more and curating this collection of things that spark my interest, where I'm not necessarily concerned with building anything from it.

Also, just to put it out there, there will soon be an announcement about a project I've been working on. Because it's something I've attempted in the past and is a lot more focused on one specific niche, I'm really excited/nervous about re-launching.
"If it's both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it." -Erada
The first time around, I didn't allow it the time and consistency in needed to thrive, for sure, so hopefully it will turn out to be successful. At any rate, more details will be annouced in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned for that...

Per usual, I can only hope people continue to follow, engage, and adjust with the new changes, but of course, high expectations regarding things I cannot control won't do me any good. I am thankful for the loyalist who choose to stick with me through all the changes and learning to be equally grateful for the people who think I'm doing too much, because let's be honest here...I probably am.

No apologies, it is what it is...because I will keep changing, growing, adapting whether those changes are forced or organic, until I find what works best for me.
@ChymereA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions