Wednesday, January 4, 2017

12 Things to Do This Month | January 2017


In my previous post, I mentioned that these Things to Do This Month list I started back in October are helping to break down my goals into small bit sized pieces and allows me to to consistently chip away at larger goals one step at a time. It also enables me to stay focus, as creating a grand list of resolutions can be overwhelming. This year might be the first time I took the time to map out the details and rely more on practicality than anything. 
  1. Purchase a new luggage set
  2. Renew passport
  3. Try this recipe (Vegan chocolate ice cream)
  4. Invest in signature fragrances like Prada Candy, Chanel Noir. and Gucci Rush (new fave)
  5. Take a social media hiatus (originally I wanted to do this the entire month, but willing to start with just 2 weeks 01.01-01.16...baby steps.
  6. Come up with a financial plan/budgeting spreadsheet for the 1st quarter (Jan-Mar)
  7. Post on my sports blog at least twice a week
  8. Start planning for my C-Day 2017 vacation (aiming for Jamaica!!!)
  9. Join a master's swim team, which I haven't done because of all the moving and traveling I've been doing + get back to a regularly scheduled work out routine. Yes, it sounds cliche, but I've been an athlete my entire life so it's not that cliche. 
  10. Transform guest bedroom into a creative studio/workspace.
  11. Go all month without meat. Long story short, I've been on and off "transitioning" into a vegetarian lifestyle for years. It's really not that hard, just way more convenient. So instead of going cold turkey like I normally do, I'm slowly making my way back to it.
  12. Continue to look for more freelancing opportunities.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've started using this budget template, and I love it. It's super simple and gets the job done: https://www.mint.com/budgeting-3/keep-track-of-your-finances-with-a-free-budget-template

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig