Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Update

Update on the #WhenSilenceSpeaks writing challenge: Apparently, I'm not that great with daily writing prompts, which is probably why the whole journalism route likely isn't for me. It's not only tedious, it also feels very forced in a way that bores me and I'm really not on that wave anymore. That's the main reason I was prompted to get back to the basics with blogging and write when I feel inspired to write. I think it's great that so many people are profiting from this and turning it into thriving businesses, which is what I plan to do with my other blog eventually. However, in this space, I want to simply be...and be myself, so it was nice while it lasted but...that's over, it's cancelled. (lol) Here are links to what I did conquer: 


Follow me on Twitter: | ♡ @ChymereA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions