Saturday, March 18, 2017

Currently.

New format, inspired by Ms. Yetti at Yetti Says


Time: 02:58 AM
Feeling: ready
Eating / Drinking: n/a
Listening to: my 'I like you.' play list in heavy rotation at the moment, which is complete with dope major crush type songs from the 90's/early 00's
Missing: something. What, you may ask? Still trying to figure that part out.
Wishing: I could make time stand still sometimes *no pun intended.*
Should Be Doing: sleeping
Reading: Hustle: The Power to Charge Your Life with Money, Meaning, and Momentum by: Neil Patel // Patrick Vlaskovits // Jonas Koffler
Thinking: that it may be time to retire The Sweetheart Chronicles. Still debating... {just the title, not the blog itself}
Talking to: myself...God...or a combination of both
Current mantra:  "Never trade excellence for excuses." -me
Plotting: on the low...
Anticipating: that era in time where I'm close enough to someone to know and fully comprehend what genuine, honest, romantic love feels like from another human being; I think I've forgotten what that means/feels/looks like somehow, if I've ever known it at all. pragma, agape.

Follow me on Twitter: | ♡ @ChymereA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig