Sunday, May 28, 2017

Music Collective: vol. 58 {Loving at the Moment}

Although I post quite a bit over on my sports, music, and style blog, it's been a while since I've curated a play list for the CA Music Collective. This playlist is on the slow tempo/mellow side with only one song that's a couple years old (streetcar), but a summertime playlist will soon go up on The Sky Box Suite, so be sure to head there circa June 02 to get into the more upbeat bops that I've been loving/listening to. In the meantime, here's a short + sweet play list of the songs I've been loving lately: 

Listen on Spotify + Apple Music

  1. So I Know You Care - Toulouse
  2. Tyrant - Kali Uchis ft. Jorja Smith
  3. Every Kind of Way - H.E.R.
  4. Streetcar - Daniel Caesar
  5. Think About Me - dvsn
  6. Focus - Fortunes.
  7. May I Have This Dance - Francis and the Lights (rmx ft. Chance the Rapper)
  8. Body High - Harrison Brome

Follow me on Twitter: | ♡ @ChymereA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions