Sunday, June 4, 2017

12 Things to Do This Month | June 2017


If you've been reading the blog lately, you may already know that I've recently moved and I'm a few days settled in. I left Atlanta immediately following Memorial Day and spent the weekend relaxing with my family before I leave, nothing too major. It's a little bittersweet, but I'm confident that I made the right decision to relocate and looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead.  
  1. Get acclimated to my new city
  2. Find a fitness routine that goes along with my schedule and join a local master's swim team.
  3. Be open to meeting new people and making new friends.
  4. Redesign the blog 
  5. Work on media kits + business cards for my sports blog, The Sky Box Suite.
  6. Book a photo shoot where I am the main focus/muse/model.
  7. Pitch articles to some of my favorite online publications + blogs. 
  8. Go on one of these summatime dates, as suggested by The Reign XY...
  9. Link up with Unscripted Pod for my very first podcast collaboration that I missed back in March. I truly enjoy tuning into their show (no matter how much they slander Kobe, the Great), so it should be a good time. 
  10. New ink? It's definitely been on my mental wish list for a while now, but we shall see. If anyone knows any tattoo artist in Nashville who does dope work, I'm open to recommendations.
  11. Get back in scholar mode. I found some free courses offered at MIT, so that will keep my mind sharp this summer and prepare me for the upcoming semester. 
  12. Plan a bestie-cation to the beach for our birthdays next month! 
Follow me on Twitter: | @ChymereA
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chymere Anais | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by Chymere A./Sky Box Suite Creative Solutions