8.05.2019

Music Collective vol. 67 {Optimistic: IG Playlist vol. III}

Lately, I've really been in a magical head space, where even on days I'm not completely satisfied, I still feel gratitude and optimism fill my lungs. Creativity has also been flowing beautifully. Finding inspiration after allowing my own thoughts to form a blockage against myself for so long is such a relief and I'm happy to be in this place. 

I originally created these as highlight on my Instagram story to document the songs that stand out to me the most. Eventually, I curated playlist on Apple Music and Spotify for others to enoy. Just like the previous two, this compilation is, essentially, a reflection of where I am in my life at the moment; just feeling hopeful, thankful, and blessed beyond words. 

Albums in heavy rotation:

  • K.R.I.T. iz Here - Big K.R.I.T.
  • Diaspora - GoldLink
  • Revenge of the Dreamers III - Dreamville
  • Care Package - Drake

What have you been listening to lately??

-Signing off as-
Chymere A. ♡
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts!

Created by Sky Box Design Studio